We really love Narre Warren South and the surrounding suburbs. As locals, we truly understand and appreciate all the wonderful things about the place we live, work and raise our families.
At the heart of City of Casey, Narre Warren South and the surrounding suburbs offer a myriad of services and facilities, making it one of the most desirable and fast growing municipalities in Melbourne. Just cast your eye over some of our highlights:
– home of the council, various events such as community theatre, food truck festivals and the local state of the art library, Bunjil Place is located conveniently next to Fountain Gate Shopping Centre with a rotating roster of interesting happenings.
– the second largest shopping centre in Australia (second only behind Chadstone) there is almost nothing you won’t find here. There are numerous department stores including Myer, hundreds of speciality stores as well as a Village Cinemas and restaurant strip including a Pancake Parlour and other fantastic restaurants.
– right in the heart of Narre South, is yet another Westfield, boasting a Wollies, Coles and Aldi as well as a Target, an Australia Post and various other stores.
– Narre Warren Train Station provides connectivity straight into the CBD along the Pakenham line, as well as various bus routes. In addition, Cranbourne and Merinda Park train stations are only minutes away.
– local schools include Hillsmeade
Primary Schools, Narre Warren South P-12
Colleges as well as numerous early learning centres such as Nido Early School
– Health and Wellness is high on the agenda in Narre South, with loads of sporting grounds such as Casey Fields
, Berwick Springs Park Run
, St George’s Road, River Gum Creek and Straithaird Reserves, along with a stack of sporting facilities such as Casey Arc
, Casey Race
and sporting clubs such as the Narre Warren Cricket Club
and the Narre Warren South Football Club
– with such a mix of amazing cultures populating our area, every shopping centre and high street strip offers a variety of take away and restaurants – from Afghan cuisine to African delicacies, Chinese delights to Vietnamese yummies, alongside the expected pizza, pasta, chicken and fish and chip shops – there is nothing you won’t find. All the shopping centres also include specialised stores carrying key ingredients for such delicious creations.